Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shopping at Wal-Mart

Does anyone really enjoy shopping at Wal-Mart?
I mean, really?

Yes, they've got oodles of stuff. Stuff you take home with you. Stuff you didn't intend on buying. Somehow all this stuff ends up in your cart to the tune of "Oh, yeah, I totally need a dozen doughnuts for half price, a Paula Deen pot, and new Christmas colored plastic cups." Upon arriving home you proudly display all of your recent purchases for a not so excited hubby who only rolls his eyes and says, "Really honey?"

Wal-Mart, you are the devil. Leave me and my wallet ALONE!


My husband and I built a little house out in the country.
See, I loved, LOVED this vanity for the bathroom. Now there's this problem.
There's a space between the vanity and the floor. No problem you might think. FALSE (as Jesse would say)
I've got one word for you. (Well, it's two really...anyway). DUST BUNNIES.
Those little suckers hide under there. So I'm down on my hands and knees vacuuming away and then I'm done. Right? Wrong. Then I turn around and there they are! Little dust bunnies have hopped out to laugh at my futile attempts to suck them up into a Dyson grave. So then you start thinking...I bet Wal-Mart has one of those Swiffer things and that would surely get those dust bunnies....so then you're off to Wal-Mart for the second time in one day.

So, my conclusions thus far today have been:
1. Wal-Mart sucks.
2. Dust bunnies are in cahoots with Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment