Wednesday, December 15, 2010

–adjective, rud·er, rud·est.

RUDE.
People are so rude. I've been reading some blogs lately and  I'll scroll through the comments and GASP at the rude comments left on some! You don't have to read someone's blog....it's like, ya know, a choice?!
Bless 'em.

Anyway, my weekend....in pictures :)

First, I slept like one of these
then, of course I had some of this (it gives life to my soul)
then I did some Target therapy























Which depletes the soul of Starbucks happiness once said soul sees the receipt. You try to hide these things from your soul of course but somehow...somehow it just KNOWS.

So I understand now why they even put the darn Starbucks in the Target. BECAUSE, you see, it kind of evens out the buyers remorse you feel over your incredible spending spree when you have some happiness of the coffee variety in a cute Christmas-y cup.

This is why I love Target. If you don't love Target, well, we just can't be friends. They've got everything in there that you could possibly need (kind of like Wal-Mart but WAY better).

Oh, right, my weekend. Anyway, my dearest friend Kristy (who I believe loves caffeine more than anyone in the whole wide world) joined me for some Starbucks lovin before I shopped.
Then, I just have to write about my hubby's G-MA (we call her Meme). Because she is possibly the most awesome G-MA in the whole wide world, besides my other G-MA's of course.
Do you know, every time I go over there she tells me how beautiful I am? How gorgeous? How absolutely stunning?? Does anyone else have a G-MA like mine?
So on days when I am down, I will go visit her and she will make me feel beautiful again. And we had pizza. With pineapple AND ham. If you haven't experienced the ham&pineapple, you need to.
AND she always tells me to eat as much as I want and how lucky my hubby is to have me.

Which, he is. :)
then I did bad & went to Mike's Merchandise


Mike's Merchandise is the junkiest of junk stores. And I hope, for all of our sakes, that the medical accessories that they sell in there are for druggies and home medics. LAWD. Can you imagine if our hospitals are buying their sheets and gloves and cups and unknown plastic wrapped things at MIKES?


But, I did find some plain wooden frames which will soon turn into the craftiest project you ever did see AND two bedside tables.
Which are blue. ugh. But I will decoupage them with fabric! Someone come and do this for me and make my dreams come true! But even blue bedside tables are better than the folding snack tables we were using. GASP. I know, right?
Then I did the Hancocks but ya know, they have the crappiest fabric so I left there in disgust.

To end this rambling post I had some of these...
MARGARITAS (a close 2nd to Starbucks)


with some of these...
yes, these are my friends.
and then it did some of this...
but not that much.
and then I baked some of these...
I bake a lot, ok?!
And then did a little of this...
And then I napped. This is, I'm almost sure, how I look when I'm sleeping and then my hubby wakes me up as depicted.
right? right.
ALRIGHT. that's all for today. Maybe we will get all this icy slushy snowy stuff and I can go home early and then write an interesting blog post. hahahahaha.
oh right, I'm at work.
WORK!
Which is where I get to do fun things like this...
oh yes, we are really elves.

No comments:

Post a Comment