Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Actually, it's freezing outside.
Last time I checked, I lived in ALABAMA. Home of humidity and winter temperatures in the 30's at the coldest. Do you know what it is this morning? 19 degrees. It's supposed to snow. Yes, Alabamians, I said the S word. Go crazy.
People have it so much worse than us in the winter time. My fellow Southerners and I don't like it when the temperature falls below 40. Heck, we really enjoy a good 80 degree day. Now that it's a little chilly out this is what we think it feels like...
yes, polar bears are moving in

and we've got icebergs floating in the Tennessee river
Northerners are probably laughing at us. Probably = Definitely
I see the bright side of things...sometimes...and the bright side of it being this cold?
Well, of course, I got to buy something I've never bought before!!!
Really cute gloves :)

Exhibit 1: Really cute purple gloves.
For some reason, I also feel entitled to be eating chocolate chip oatmeal cookies for breakfast. Anything goes when it's cold people! Right? Right.
Exhibit 2: homemade chocolate chip oatmeal BREAKFAST cookies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment