Friday, December 17, 2010

One of THOSE days...

they say "um, I would super duper love some biscuits & gravy PLEASE!"

Today is my day off. And you know, there is so much stuff that you have to do on your days off that it's really not a day off. It's really more like work that you don't get paid for (you usually spend money) and on top of that! you usually don't get it done cause you can't get MOTIVATED.
ugh. motivation is not with me this morning. Maybe it is over there in that pot of coffee....
Meeko loves my pillow.

Nope. But I do make good coffee.

Anyway, I'm supposed to be making cookies this morning for our Ugly Christmas Sweater Party tonight. Actually I have 2 of the same party to go to tonight. One at work, one with friends.

Guess who doesn't have an ugly sweater yet. ME. yes, it's that funny mix of non-motivation/procrastination that is unique to my skill set. I got skillz!

I did get to make something gorgeous out of these...
Aren't you just on the edge of your seat? Well, this is a suspense entry and you will just have to wait.
Partly because the motivation thing is still in play and I have to get hang-ups things when I go out and start my Christmas shopping.
Yes, I said START. Fail. Superfail = me.
Hubby & Meeko play Hide&Seek
So when I get back with presents, hang-ups, and ugly sweaters I will show you what it is I made!
Now...someone make me get up and take a shower puh-leeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment