Saturday, January 8, 2011

Super Dorky Things I Am In Love With Today


The 1966 version of Batman! So cheesy, so good. The Batmobile is pimp, the bomb Batman carries around has the longest fuse ever placed on a bomb, Robin is definitely against drinking ("I'd rather be dead than not be able to trust my own eyes!")
-Holy Hallucination!
-Ker-splash! & Zwapp!
-Holy Heartbreak!
-Holy Jumble!
Also, I love these...
and THIS! I would look really cute in this and I'm almost sure dinners would taste better if I wore this while cooking...
And my goodness my lips are chapped today!! But I think that my poor lips would be miraculously healed if I had this...
SIGH. Who wouldn't want this to keep all of their quilts and secret moneys in that you use to buy important things like clothing and cute boots that you don't want your hubby to know about!!


I mean.......Whaaat?

Aaaaaand...all this stuff...


And some Mexican food....like a chicken enchilada with cheese sauce instead of red sauce and chips & salsa AND A MARGARITA!  with my favorite friend R.WADE.
Also, does anyone ever even know what they are paying for when you get your tickets at these Mexican places? Cause I don't! Les, MexX2, = $23.95

huh?

In case you were wondering Brian is now taking me out to Mexican tonight. But he doesn't know it yet. Poor guy....I'll text him for warning. But it is his fault really because he is in the woods with the creatures instead of here with me listening to all of these random thoughts and hunger cravings! So there!

And I also need one of these...for, well, rolling big things. Or whacking robbers on the head (while wearing my apron.)
And after all of this hard work of lusting after silly things that I don't need but can't help but want because, after all, they are so cute, I will take a refreshing drink of an expertly prepared margarita kept nice and chilly in one of these....

Ok, that's enough nonsense for one day! I'm sure more will reveal itself tomorrow! It is supposed to be a snowy weekend after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment